CHANGES to HTTP::Async 0.31 2016/08/17 * Add minimum Perl version to Makefile.PL * Match HTTP::Async::Polite version to HTTP::Async (CPANTS) Thanks to Mohammad S Anwar (Manwar) for both changes! * Replace yahoo.com with metacpan.org in t/real_servers.t 0.30 2015/05/30 * Allow max_redirect or max_redirects, to be consistent with LWP::UserAgent Thanks Vincent Lequertier (SkySymbol)! 0.29 2015/05/30 * Make add_with_opts throw error on invalid options Thanks Tom Grimwood-Taylor (tgt)! 0.28 2015/03/09 * Allow manual override of PeerAddr via peer_addr (rt #102634) * Switch from print() to note() in TestServer for test suite 0.27 2014/11/17 * Github user acferen finally patched the long-standing timeout bug Thanks acferen! 0.26 2014/06/06 * Daniel Lintott of the Debian Perl Group reported that the HTTP::Async proxy tests were broken with a development version of HTTP-Server-Simple (0.45_1) I fixed the test, or rather fixed t/TestServer.pm, so that it would work Thanks Daniel! * While I was in there, I replaced some warn() calls in the tests with diag() calls, to be a better TAP citizen 0.25 2014/03/20 * Added remove($id) and remove_all() methods Thanks go to rt.cpan.org user Ikegami * Added support for forwarding headers on redirect Thanks to Github users kloevschall and kaol * Added support for having an HTTP::Cookies cookie jar object Thanks again to Github user kaol * Use Net::EmptyPort for the TestServer in the tests Thanks to Github user and all around great Perl Monger DrHyde 0.24 2014/03/19 * Better POD docs for the counting methods - Requested by Dave Hodgkinson via rt.cpan.org 0.23 2013/11/03 * Added REAL_SERVERS check to t/proxy-with-https.t - Thanks to Gregor Herrmann, Debian Perl Group, for the patch 0.22 2013/09/12 * Added repository cpan metadata to Makefile.PL - Thanks to David Steinbrunner for the patch 0.21 2013/08/29 * Updated Changes file to meet CPAN::Changes::Spec * FIxed unparseable date for version 0.02 0.20 2013/07/18 * Updates Changes file to meet CPAN::Changes::Spec * Changed and standardized date formats * Changed name from CHANGES to Changes * Added author/release test to check this going forward 0.19 2013/07/17 * Added ssl_options support * Increased Net::HTTPS::NB requirement to 0.13 - Thanks to Heikki Vatiainen for the patch 0.18 2013/05/27 * Fixed typo in POD - Added THANKS for Florian (fschlich) 0.17 2013/04/20 * Added local_addr and local_port support * Standardised test names * Added THANKS for github user c00ler- 0.16 2013/04/04 * Fixed CPAN Testers bug in bad-hosts.t 0.15 2013/04/04 * Two bug fixes provided by Josef Toman: * Fixed header handling to use header_field_names() * Replaced _make_url_absolute with URI::new_abs() 0.14 2013/04/01 * More diagnostics in bad-hosts.t on failure 0.13 2013/03/29 * Fixed t/real-servers.t to work whether or not Net::HTTPS::NB is available 0.12 2013/03/29 * New logic for making https requests through a proxy * Made tests run ok in parallel by using different ports per test * Set explicit SSL_verify_mode in real-servers.t * Minor update to code comment about is_proxy mode 0.11 2012/11/13 * Use high ports to prevent test failure when 8080 is already used * Travis config 0.10 2012/03/08 * added support for https requests - thanks Naveed Massjouni 0.09 2007/09/13 * added requirement for Pod::Coverage >= 0.19 if perl >= 5.9.0 * moved polite.t test into t/ so that it gets run by the makefile. 0.08 2007/09/12 * Deleted Module::Build * Removed test in bad-hosts.t that was unreliable. I think that it was failing under certain proxy configs. 0.07 2007/02/18 * Added proper handling of 304 responses based on code patch and test by Tomohiro Ikebe from livedoor.jp 0.06 2007/02/06 * Changed the request uri that is used so that it has the host in for proxy requests and does not otherwise. This is to comply with the RFC for HTTP ( http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec5.html#sec5.1.2 ). 0.05 2006/11/17 * Added ability to pass arguments to new to configure the async object. 0.04 2006/09/28 * Fixed stupid bug that caused the polite module to crash if the numbers of requests per domain were not the same. 0.03 2006/09/27 * Created HTTP::Async::Polite that adds limits to the scraping to avoid over stretching the domain being scraped. * Increased the delay in poll-interval tests to stop them failing on slow machines. * Added pod tests, README and Makefile.PL in an attempt to achieve kwalitee. 0.02 2006/09/06 * Changed the timeout to be an inactivity timeout and added a max_request_length to limit the amount of time that a request can be running for. * Added more diagnostics to the tests to try to find the bug that is causing MIYAGAWA issues. * Created TODO and CHANGES docs. * Added error checking to catch connections that fail before the headers are sent. (patch submitted by Egor Egorov) * Added ability to specify proxy to use. (based on patch from Egor Egorov) * Added 'add_with_opts' method that lets you override the default options for this request. 0.01 2006/08/21 * Initial release onto CPAN.