All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
[0.61] - 2021-01-28
- Reformated Build.PL
[0.60] - 2021-01-14
- CI improvements
- Started a real ChangeLog
[0.59] - 2019-02-06
[0.58] - 2019-02-05
[0.57] - 2019-02-04
[0.56] - 2019-02-04
[0.55] - 2018-10-11
[0.54] - 2018-10-03
[0.53] - 2015-12-14
[0.52] - 2013-03-01
[0.51] - 2013-01-04
[0.50] - 2012-07-10
[0.49] - 2012-04-06
[0.48] - 2012-03-12
[0.47] - 2012-03-10
[0.46] - 2011-09-03
- Method 'enclosure' doesn't work in feed without enclosures https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=66685 - Documentation re PREFERRED_PARSER is wrong https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=62129 - Add support for <guid isPermaLink> in RSS 2.0 feeds https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=67349
[0.45] - 2011-08-09
- Another go at fixing bug 44899 (Dave Cross & Shlomi Fish)
[0.44] - 2011-07-13
- Fix problem with HTML escaping in conversion https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=44899 (Dave Cross & Shlomi Fish)
[0.43] - 2009-05-07
- Add optional multi enclosure support - Fix buglet with odd date terms https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=46494 (Joey Hess)
[0.42] - 2009-04-03
- Fix conversion of multi value fields http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=41794 (Mario Domgoergen) - Fixed a bug where $e->category fails when XML::RSS::LibXML is preferred. (Tatsuhiko Miyagawa) - Added support for enclosures
[0.41] - 2008-12-10
- Add handling for multiple categories/tags, including patch from Shlomi Fish (SHLOMIF) http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=41396 - Force v1.40 of XML::RSS to get proper multiple category support
[0.40] - 2008-11-24
- Force v1.37 of XML::RSS to get proper xml:base support - Force v0.32 of XML::Atom to fix http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=40766 (Thanks to David Brownlee for the help in fixing) - Add support for format() in Entry
[0.3] - 2008-11-04
- Allow more flexible identification of Formats https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=14725 (Brian Cassidy BRICAS)
[0.23] - 2008-10-24
- Fix mixing and matching of RSS and Atom http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=21335 (Shlomi Fish SHLOMIF) - Note that multiple categories was fixed at some point http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=30234 (mattn) - Work with xml:base (depending on version of XML::RSS) http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=21135 http://bugs.debian.org/381359 (Gregor Herrmann and Joey Hess)
[0.22] - 2008-10-22
- Correct namespace for terms in RSS http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=25393 (Kent Cowgill KCOWGILL) - Up the minimum requirement for XML::RSS to 1.31 http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=23588 (Andreas König ANDK) - Created test for http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=18810 (Ryan Tate) - Allow creation of a self link http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39924 (Shlomi Fish SHLOMIF) - Add support for GEORSS http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39924 (Scott Gifford GIFF) - Fix fetching through proxies http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=36233 (Trevor Vallender)
[0.21] - 2008-10-15
- Remove the inc directory because it's not needed anymore
[0.20] - 2008-10-15
- Allow specification of the parsing format. Fixes bugs http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=35580 and http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=477394 (Gregor Herrmann and Martin F Krafft) - Allow pass through of initialisation options http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=24729 (Christopher H. Laco CLACO) - Force working version XML::Atom http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=22548 http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=19920 - Allow extra Atom accessors http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=33881 (Paul Mison PMISON) - Prevent empty content http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=29684 (Dave Rolsky DROLSKY) - Cope with "updated" and "published" elements http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=20763 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=380498 (Gregor Herrmann and Joey Hess) - Switch to Module::Build http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=38283 http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=20575 http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=21300
[0.12] - 2006-08-13
- Generate Atom 1.0 feeds by default. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the patch.
[0.11] - 2006-08-07
- Fixed a bug in XML::Feed::Atom where entry->link and feed->link didn't return the proper link element if the "rel" attribute wasn't defined for a <link /> tag. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the patch.
[0.10] - 2006-07-17
- Oops, an Atom test in 01-parse.t was previously succeeding only because of a bug in XML::Atom. Now that that bug is fixed, this one is now fixed, too.
[0.09] - 2006-07-10
- Fixed date format errors with XML::Feed::RSS. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the patch. - Use add_module to properly add namespaces to the RSS document. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the patch.
[0.08] - 2006-03-03
- $feed->author wasn't being converted properly by Feed->convert. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the patch. - Added eval around Entry->issued calls, to properly catch invalid date formats, and just return undef, rather than dying. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the spot. - Fixed issued/modified format issue with dates in timezones other than UTC. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the patch.
[0.07] - 2005-08-11
- Added XML::Feed::splice method, to make feed splicing easier. - Fixed some unitialized value warnings.
[0.06] - 2005-08-09
- Added Feed->convert and Entry->convert methods to allow conversion between formats. - Added ability to create new Feed and Entry objects, add entries, etc. - Added $PREFERRED_PARSER variable to allow usage of compatible RSS parsers, like XML::RSS::LibXML. Thanks to Tatsuhiko Miyagawa for the patch.
[0.05] - 2005-01-01
- Call URI::Fetch::URI_GONE() instead of URI::Fetch::FEED_GONE(). Thanks to Richard Clamp for the patch.
[0.04] - 2004-12-31
- Use "loose" parsing in DateTime::Format::Mail so that we don't die on invalid RFC-822 dates. - XML::Feed::Entry->link on RSS feeds will now use a <guid> element if a <link> element isn't found. - Switched to using URI::Fetch when fetching feeds. Since we're not storing or caching feeds currently, this basically just buys us GZIP support, but that's something.
[0.03] - 2004-10-09
- Fixed bug with feed format detection: properly detect format even in feeds with <!DOCTYPE> at the top. (Thanks to Alberto Quario for the note.) - Use Class::ErrorHandler instead of XML::Feed::ErrorHandler. - Moved auto-discovery code into Feed::Find. XML::Feed->find_feeds is now just a wrapper around that module.
[0.02] - 2004-07-29
- Changed behavior of Entry->summary to prevent it from returning the full contents of the entry. Now, in an RSS feed, summary only returns a value if there is both a <description> element *and* one of the other elements typically used for the full content. - Changed content model for Entry->content and Entry->summary. They now return an XML::Feed::Content object, which knows about both the actual content and the MIME type of the content. - Improved feed format detection by first tag in feed.
[0.01] - 2004-06-01
- Initial distribution.