Your contributions are absolutely welcome!
NOTE: The default branch on this repository is
In order to contribute, please:
- If you'd like to fix a problem you found, please make sure that an issue exists for it first.
- Fork the repository on github
- Make your changes
- Submit a PR to
- Make sure your PR mentions the issue you're resolving so that we can close issues.
- Please use
.perltidyrcin this repository.
- Please use
When you're contributing, please observe our code quality standards (they're pretty light).
- Do your best not to drop code coverage. There are a lot of folks who use the module, and we want to make sure everyone has a great experience.
- Please run
make testprior to submitting any PRs. If your tests don't pass, we can't merge your branch.
- Please try to stick to the formatting in the file you are modifying as closely as possible.
- Don't forget that we have a number of users, so check Travis-CI if you don't have access to multiple OS' for testing.
- If you're looking for something to do, please consider adding test coverage or finding an issue to resolve.
- Please do not submit PRs which include massive formatting changes. Those are no fun to code review.
Thank you for contributing!