- CLASS METHODS
- $document = $window->GetDocument()
- $window_collection = $window->GetFrames()
- $name = $window->GetName()
- $window = $window->GetParent()
- $selection = $window->GetSelection()
- $num = $window->GetTextZoom()
- $window = $window->GetTop()
- $x = $window->GetScrollX()
- $y = $window->GetScrollY()
- $window->ScrollTo($xScroll, $yScroll)
- $window->ScrollBy($xScrollDif, $yScrollDif)
- SEE ALSO
Mozilla::DOM::Window is a wrapper around an instance of Mozilla's nsIDOMWindow interface. This class inherits from Supports.
* The nsIDOMWindow interface is the primary interface for a DOM * window object. It represents a single window object that may * contain child windows if the document in the window contains a * HTML frameset document or if the document contains iframe elements. * * This interface is not officially defined by any standard bodies, it * originates from the defacto DOM Level 0 standard.
Note: the GetScrollbars is not wrapped (non-trivial to do)
Pass this to QueryInterface.
* Accessor for the document in this window.
* Accessor for the child windows in this window.
In scalar context, returns a Mozilla::DOM::WindowCollection.
In list context, returns a list of Mozilla::DOM::Window (I think... whatever $window_collection->Item($n) is.)
Get the name of this window.
* Accessor for this window's parent window, or the window itself if * there is no parent, or if the parent is of different type * (i.e. this does not cross chrome-content boundaries).
* Method for accessing this window's selection object.
* Set/Get the document scale factor as a multiplier on the default * size. When setting this attribute, a NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED * error may be returned by implementations not supporting * zoom. Implementations not supporting zoom should return 1.0 all * the time for the Get operation. 1.0 is equals normal size, * i.e. no zoom.
Set the name of this window.
* Method for sizing this window to the content in the window.
XXX: doesn't seem to work. Maybe window resize is disabled, or maybe Gtk2 prevents it.
* Method for scrolling this window to an absolute pixel offset.
* Method for scrolling this window to a pixel offset relative to * the current scroll position.
* Method for scrolling this window by a number of lines.
* Method for scrolling this window by a number of pages.
Copyright (C) 2005-2007, Scott Lanning
This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Mozilla::DOM for a full notice.