This handles syncing with the rsync program. It should only be visible from the "parent-package" so no direct user-calls on this.
This crates the new object. Keys for %args:
* ddir: destination directory ( ./perl-current )
* source: the rsync source ( ftp.linux.activestate.com::perl-current )
* opts: the options for rsync ( -az --delete )
* rsync: the full path to the rsync program ( rsync )
* v: verbose
Create the destination directory is it doesn't exist.
Do the actual sync using a call to the rsync program.
rsync can also be used as a smart version of copy. If you use a local directory to rsync from, make sure the destination path ends with a path separator! (This does not seem to work for source paths mounted via NFS.)
(c) 2002-2013, All rights reserved.
* Abe Timmerman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
To install Test::Smoke, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.