Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook - how to run Webservice::InterMine webservice queries
The Webservice::InterMine cookbook is a set of short tutorial 'recipes' which aim to demonstrate particular features of the Webservice::InterMine Perl API. Each recipe presents some code, followed by a section which explains and discusses the features used.
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Recipe1 - The bare basics
The bare minimum you need to create and run a valid Webservice::InterMine query from scratch
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Recipe2 - Adding constraints
Queries without constraints are not very useful, so here we look at how to add some simple constraints to your searches
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Recipe3 - More constraints
There are several different constraint types, distinguished by their operators; this recipe introduces all the main constraint types.
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Recipe4 - Other Query Features
This recipe presents the other potential features of a query: joins and path descriptions
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Recipe5 - Dealing with Results
Once you have your query working the way you want it to, you will then need to deal with the results it returns - this recipe introduces the different result formats and how to access your data
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Recipe6 - Advanced Results Management
This recipe looks at using iteration, and ways that you can use features such as filtering results, limiting them, and processing them in a stream.
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Recipe7 - Extending Webservice::InterMine
The Perl API is written to be easily extensible with Moose roles - so if there is something you wish it could do, it probably can: here we look at adding different output formats to queries.
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Templates::Recipe1 - Accessing Templates
You don't have to create all your own queries - much of the work has been done for you with re-usable 'Templates' available from the webservice - here we look at the basics of calling a template
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::Templates::Recipe2 - Authoring Templates
Your scripted queries can be saved to the web-service as templates, making them as portable as the web-service itself, and as powerful as any other template.
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::List::Upload - Uploading New Lists
You can create new lists on the server from collections of identifiers or queries that define a specific result set.
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::List::Enrichment - Performing Enrichment Calculations
You can perform statistical analysis of lists available to you.
- Webservice::InterMine::Cookbook::List::Combination - Combining Existing Lists
You can combine lists in various ways, via common set operations.
Please report any bugs or feature requests to
You can find documentation for this module with the perldoc command.
You can also look for information at:
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006 - 2010 FlyMine, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.