Genezzo::Plan::TypeCheck - Perform checks on relational algebra representation
- sql_where: function name processing -- drive from user_function, use type-checking functions.
- update pod
- need to handle FROM clause subqueries -- some tricky column type issues.
- explode STARs with column names - need consistent join table position
- check bool_op - AND purity if no OR's.
- check relational operator (comp_op, relop)
- handle ddl/dml (create, insert, delete etc with embedded queries) by checking for query_block info -- look for hash with 'query_block' before attempting table/col resolution. Need special type checking for these functions.
- refactor to common TreeWalker
Jeffrey I. Cohen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2005, 2006 Jeffrey I Cohen. All rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Address bug reports and comments to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit the Genezzo homepage at http://www.genezzo.com