md5_remove.pl - remove files that their md5 is in a current XML/MD5 file.
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002 Mark Veltzer; All rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111, USA.
MANIFEST: md5_remove.pl PROJECT: meta VERSION: 0.07
Give this program an XML file with MD5 signatures and a directory to scan. The program will read the MD5 signatures file and will store them in RAM. Then it will recurse the directory and for each file it will calc the MD5 sum. If it finds files which have MD5 signatures that it already has then it will remove them. The program can optionally leave a small file saying which file generated the md5 sum which caused the file to be deleted.
- help (type: bool, default: 0)
display help message
- pod (type: bool, default: 0)
display pod options snipplet
- man (type: bool, default: 0)
display manual page
- quit (type: bool, default: 0)
quit without doing anything
- gtk (type: bool, default: 0)
run a gtk ui to get the parameters
- license (type: bool, default: 0)
show license and exit
- copyright (type: bool, default: 0)
show copyright and exit
- description (type: bool, default: 0)
show description and exit
- history (type: bool, default: 0)
show history and exit
- input (type: flst, default: /tmp/file.xml)
what input files to use ?
- verbose (type: bool, default: 0)
noisy or quiet ?
- remove (type: bool, default: 1)
actually remove files ?
- directory (type: dire, default: .)
directory to scan
- leave_tag (type: bool, default: 1)
leave tag about removed files ?
- leave_suffix (type: stri, default: .rem)
what suffix to leave ?
- list (type: bool, default: 0)
make a list of removed files ?
- list_file (type: newf, default: /tmp/list_file.txt)
what file to write the list to ?
- stats (type: bool, default: 1)
show statistics ?
no free arguments are allowed
Name: Mark Veltzer Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: http://www.veltzer.org CPAN id: VELTZER
0.00 MV web site development 0.01 MV web site automation 0.02 MV SEE ALSO section fix 0.03 MV move tests to modules 0.04 MV download scripts 0.05 MV bring movie data 0.06 MV finish papers 0.07 MV md5 issues
MIME::Base64(3), Meta::Digest::Collection(3), Meta::Ds::Array(3), Meta::Utils::File::File(3), Meta::Utils::File::Iterator(3), Meta::Utils::Opts::Opts(3), Meta::Utils::System(3), XML::Parser(3), strict(3)