- VERSION 1.06
- Method StartElection
use Vote::Count::Start; my $Election = StartElection( BallotFile => $filepath, FloorRule => 'TopCount', FloorValue => 2, LogPath -> '/some/path', ... ); $Election->WriteLog();
Does common startup steps useful accross methods. Written to avoid a lot of Boiler Plate for the common case of running an election and beginning with a summary of the votes and the winners by the basic simple methods
* Reads Ballots from a file/path
* Calculates and logs Top Count
* Calculates and logs Approval
* Applies a Floor Rule
* Calculatures and logs a Borda Count
* Generates a Condorcet Matrix and logs the Win/Loss Summary and the Scores
* Conducts IRV (default options) and logs the result
* Returns a Vote::Count Object
Returns a Vote::Count object performing the above operations.
It is mandatory to provide either a reference to a BallotSet or to provide a BallotFile for ReadBallots to create a BallotSet.
A FloorRule and optional value (see Vote::Count::Floor). If no FloorRule is provide none will be used.
Any other option to Vote::Count can just be passed in the arguments list
John Karr (BRAINBUZ) email@example.com
Copyright 2019 by John Karr (BRAINBUZ) firstname.lastname@example.org.
This module is released under the GNU Public License Version 3. See license file for details. For more information on this license visit http://fsf.org.