Lemonldap::NG::Common::Apache::Session::REST - Perl extension written to access to Lemonldap::NG Web-SSO sessions via REST.
Lemonldap::NG::Common::Apache::Session::REST used with Lemonldap::NG::Portal provides the ability to access to Lemonldap::NG sessions via REST: the portal act as a proxy to access to the real Apache::Session module (see HTML documentation for more)
- baseUrl (required): remote LLNG portal
- realm, user and password (optional): AuthBasic parameters if needed
- lwpOpts: LWP::UserAgent options (hash ref)
- lwpSlsOpts: LWP::UserAgent SSL options (will be given to LWP::UserAgent constructor in parameter
- LemonLDAP::NG team http://lemonldap-ng.org/team
Use OW2 system to report bug or ask for features: https://gitlab.ow2.org/lemonldap-ng/lemonldap-ng/issues
Lemonldap::NG is available at http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=274
See COPYING file for details.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.