- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Dpkg::PerlbrewStarman - Generate dpkg files for your perlbrew-backed, starman-based perl app
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Dpkg::PerlbrewStarman is an extension of Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Dpkg. It generates Debian control files that are suitable for a perl app that includes it's own Perlbrew and runs under Starman. It makes the following assumptions:
- XXX Perlbrew
- Runs under Starman
- Starman is fronted by nginx or apache
- It runs as a user called $packagename
- It's installed at /srv/$packagename
- Logs will be placed in /var/log/$packagename
- psgi file is in script and is named $packagename.psgi
- Config is in config/ and can be found by your app with nothing more than it's HOME variable set. (FOO_BAR_HOME)
- Nginx config is in config/nginx/$packagename.conf or Apache config is at config/apache/$packagename.conf
- Your app can be preloaded
- Your app only listens on localhost (nginx/apache handles the rest)
- You want 5 workers
This module provides defaults for the following attribute:
The port to use for starman.
The amount of time (in seconds) that the init script will wait on startup. Some applications may require more than the default amount of time (30 seconds).
The UID of the user we're adding for the package. This is helpful for syncing UIDs across multiple installations
Set the web server we'll be working with for this package. Supported values are
Cory G Watson <email@example.com>
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.