- CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
- BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
- LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
WWW::NOS::Open::Resource - client side resource in the Open NOS REST API.
This document describes WWW::NOS::Open::Resource version 0.101.
use Moose qw/extends/; extends 'WWW::NOS::Open::Resource';
Create a new resource.
- id: The unique identifier of the resource as an integer.
- type: The type of the resource, one of "article", "video" or "article".
- title: The title of the resource as string.
- description: The multiline description of the resource as string.
- published: The date and time the resource was first published as DateTime object.
- last_update: The date and time the resource was updated for the last time as DateTime object.
- thumbnail_xs: The location of an extra small thumbnail for the resource as URI object.
- thumbnail_s: The location of a small thumbnail for the resource as URI object.
- thumbnail_m: The location of a medium sized thumbnail for the resource as URI object.
- keywords: A reference to a list of keywords for the resource.
Returns the id of the resource as integer.
Returns the title of the resource as string.
Returns the multiline description of the resource as a string.
Returns the first publishing date and time of the resource as a DateTime object.
Returns the date and time of the last update for the resource as a DateTime object.
Returns the location of the extra small thumbnail for the resource as an URI object.
Returns the location of the small thumbnail for the resource as an URI object.
Returns the location of the medium sized thumbnail for the resource as an URI object.
Returns the location of the complete resource as an URI object.
Returns the list of keywords for the article as a reference to an array of strings.
Please report any bugs or feature requests at RT for rt.cpan.org.
Roland van Ipenburg, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2012 by Roland van Ipenburg
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.14.0 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available.
BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED BY THE ABOVE LICENSE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.