Genezzo::Row::RSExpr - Row Source Expression Evaluation
# see Genezzo::GenDBI usage
RSExpr is a hierarchical pushhash (see Genezzo::PushHash::hph) class which evaluates and projects a set of expressions for each input row. The input rows are produced by RSTab (see Genezzo::Row::RSTab).
- row source (Required) - an input row source
- dict (Required) - dictionary object from Genezzo::Dict
- dbh (Required) - database handle object from Genezzo::GenDBI
- select list (Optional) - a list of output expressions that is applied as a transform on the input row
RSExpr support all standard hph hierarchical pushhash operations.
- SQLPrepare/SQLFetch: requires ALIAS argument, which doesn't make sense for rowsources like RSDual (see XEval). "Alias" is only necessary to disambiguate named columns.
Jeffrey I. Cohen, email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2005, 2006 Jeffrey I Cohen. All rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Address bug reports and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit the Genezzo homepage at http://www.genezzo.com