TODO - seeds germane, yet not germinated
The following functionality will be supported in the next few releases.
- $Data::Dumper::Expdepth or $OBJ->Expdepth(NEWVAL)
Dump contents explicitly up to a certain depth and then use names for cross-referencing identical references. (useful in debugger, in situations where we don't care so much for cross-references).
- Fix formatting when Terse is set and Indent >= 2
- Output space after '\' (ref constructor) for high enough Indent
- Implement redesign that allows various backends (Perl, Lisp, some-binary-data-format, graph-description-languages, etc.)
- Dump traversal in breadth-first order