Bundle::KohaSupport - A bundle of the modules required by Koha.
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::KohaSupport'
This bundle gathers together all installs all of the prerequisite modules for Koha, the open source integrated library system.
- Test::Harness Run perl standard test scripts with statistics
- Test::Simple A framework for test scriptss
- Date::Manip Date manipulation routines
- DBD::mysql This module is used to connect to the database that Koha uses to store its information
- DBI A Database interface
- Digest::MD5 Perl interface to the MD5 algorithm
- File::Spec Performs portability operations on file names
- HTML::Template For templates in the Koha web based interface
- MARC::Record Module for handling MARC records as objects
- Event Fast, generic event loop
- Net:Z3950 OO Interface to to Yaz 39.50 toolkit
- Set::Scalar Basic Set operations
- Mail::Sendmail Simple platform independant mailler
Mike Mylonas, <email@example.com> (Author only of this bundle, not necessarily of the modules that it lists)
1 POD Error
The following errors were encountered while parsing the POD:
- Around line 94:
You forgot a '=back' before '=head1'