Gruntmaster::Daemon::Constants - Constants for the Gruntmaster daemon
use Gruntmaster::Daemon::Constants qw/WA NZX/; ... return [NZX, 'Non-zero exit status'] if $status; return [WA, 'Wrong answer'] unless is_correct($answer);
Gruntmaster::Daemon::Constants provides constants which are used in more than one module.
The constants are:
- AC The 'Accepted' job result.
- ERR The 'Internal server error' job result.
- WA The 'Wrong answer' job result.
- NZX The 'Non-zero exit status' job result.
- TLE The 'Time limit exceeded' job result.
- OLE The 'Output limit exceeded' job result.
- DIED The 'Crash' job result. Used when a program is killed by a signal.
- REJ The 'Rejected' job result. Used when none of the above is appropriate.
Marius Gavrilescu <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2014 by Marius Gavrilescu
This library is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.