Dancer::Deprecation - handle deprecation messages
Dancer::Deprecation->deprecated( feature => 'sub_name', version => '1.3000', reason => '...', );
List of possible parameters:
- feature name of the feature to deprecate
- version from which version the feature is deprecated
- message message to display
- fatal if set to true, raises a Dancer::Exception (Core::Deprecation) instead of carp
- reason why is the feature deprecated
You can call the method with no arguments, and a default message using information from
caller will be built for you.
This module is free software and is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself.
This module has been written by Alexis Sukrieh <firstname.lastname@example.org>