- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
IO::Iron::IronMQ::Message - IronMQ (Online Message Queue) Client (Message).
Please see IO::Iron::IronMQ::Client for usage.
Creator function. UNDEF values not accepted. body is mandatory; delay and push_headers are optional. id, reserved_count and reservation_id are for internal use.
Set or get a property. When setting, returns the reference to the object.
- body Message body (free text), can be empty.
- delay The item will not be available on the queue until this many seconds have passed.
- push_headers Push queue HTTP headers.
- id Message id from IronMQ queue (after message has been pulled/peeked).
- reserved_count Item reserved count.
- reservation_id Reservation id string from the queue.
Mikko Koivunalho <email@example.com>
Please report any bugs or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the web interface at: http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=IO-Iron
This software is copyright (c) 2017 by Mikko Koivunalho.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this distribution.