- SEE ALSO
- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
DVD::Read::Dvd::File - DVD file access using libdvdread
use DVD::Read::Dvd; my $dvd = DVD::Read::Dvd->new('/dev/cdrom'); my file = DVD::Read::Dvd::File->new($dvd, 1, "VOB");
This module allow to get information from Video DVD using by using the dvdread library.
Return the logical DVD block size
new($dvd, $num, $type)
Open a file from the DVD.
- $dvd is a DVD::Read::Dvd object over the dvd device
- $num is the file or title number to open
- $type is the file type to open:
- IFO VIDEO_TS.IFO or VTS_XX_0.IFO (title)
- BUP VIDEO_TS.BUP or VTS_XX_0.BUP (title)
- MENU VIDEO_TS.VOB or VTS_XX_0.VOB (title)
- VOB VTS_XX_[1-9].VOB (title). All files in the title set are opened and read as a single file.
Return the file size in blocks
Read a $count block(s) from the file at block offset $offset.
In scalar context, return the read data.
In array context return the count of blocks read and read data.
Most of C code come from mplayer and transcode (tcprobe).
Thanks authors of these modules to provide it as free software.
As this software are under another license, and this module reuse code from it, the Perl license is maybe not appropriate.
Just mail me if this is a problem.
Olivier Thauvin <email@example.com>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2008 by Olivier Thauvin
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.10.0 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available.
The libdvdread is under the GPL Licence.