Google::Adwords::Creative - A Google Adwords Creative object.
This documentation refers to Google::Adwords::Creative version 0.0.1
use Google::Adwords::CreativeService; use Google::Adwords::Creative; # create the CreativeService object my $creative_service = Google::Adwords::CreativeService->new(); # need to login to the Adwords service $creative_service->email($email_address) ->password($password) ->developerToken($developer_token) ->applicationToken($app_token); # if you have a MCC $creative_service->clientEmail($client_email); # get a specific creative from an AdGroup my $adgroupid = 1123 my $creativeid = 7819; my $creative = $creative_service->getCreative($adgroupid, $creativeid); print "Creative Info: \n" . " ID: " . $creative->id . "\n" . " Dest URL: " . $creative->destinationUrl . "\n" . " Display URL: " . $creative->displayUrl . "\n" ;
This object should be used with the CreativeService API calls
* adGroupId - The ID of the AdGroup owning this Creative.
* description1 - The first line of description text in the Creative.
* description2 - The second line of description text in the Creative.
* destinationUrl - The destination URL associated with this Creative. May be overriden on a per-keyword basis by Keyword.destinationUrl. Must be in the full "http://" URL format. Example: http://www.google.com
* displayUrl - The URL shown in a Creative. The full "http://" URL format is not required. Example: www.google.com
* exemptionRequest - Optional field that specifies a reason for allowing submission of a Creative or Keyword that violates the ad policies described by Google's AdWords Editorial Guidelines. Maximum length of the exemptionRequest string is 300 characters.
* headline - The headline of a text Creative.
* image - A Google::Adwords::Image object.
Accessors (read only)
* id - The ID of this Creative.
* disapproved - Whether this Creative has been disapproved by Google. Disapproved Creatives will not be served. Creatives might be disapproved for a variety of reasons.
* deleted - Whether this Creative is deleted. Deleted Creatives are not served.
Rohan Almeida <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2006 Rohan Almeida <firstname.lastname@example.org>. All rights reserved.
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.