Google::Adwords::StatsRecord - A Google Adwords StatsRecord Object
This documentation refers to Google::Adwords::StatsRecord version 0.0.1
This object is a read-only object used in returned calls from Google Adwords API.
More info is available here -
Accessors (read only)
* averagePosition - The average position of impressions that were shown for this record's entity
* clicks - The number of clicks collected by this record's entity.
* conversionRate - The ratio of conversions over convertible clicks for this record's entity.
* conversions - The number of clicks that were actually converted for this record's entity.
* cost - The total cost incurred (in micro-units of currency) by this record's entity.
* id - The Id of this record's entity
* impressions - The number of impressions shown on behalf of this record's entity
Mathieu Jondet <email@example.com
Rohan Almeida <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2006 Rohan Almeida <email@example.com>. All rights reserved.
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.