Google::Adwords::CampaignRequest - A Google Adwords CampaignRequest Object
This documentation refers to Google::Adwords::CampaignRequest version 0.0.1
This object is a read/write object used in calls from Google Adwords API.
More info is available here -
* id - The id of the campaign to be estimated. Optional - if omitted, indicates a new campaign.
* adGroupRequests - The adgroups to be estimated. You must set at least one ad group whether the campaign exists already or is new. It's a list of Google::Adwords::AdGroupRequest objects.
* geoTargeting - The geographic targeting rules for this campaign. Optional - if omitted, targeting will be inherited from the existing campaign if specified or else global targeting will be used.
* languageTargeting - The languages targeted by this campaign.
* networkTargeting - The advertising networks targeted by this campaign.
Mathieu Jondet <email@example.com
Rohan Almeida <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2006 Rohan Almeida <email@example.com>. All rights reserved.
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.