Google::Adwords::Image - A Google Adwords Image object.
This documentation refers to Google::Adwords::Image version 0.0.1
use Google::Adwords::CreativeService; use Google::Adwords::Creative; use Google::Adwords::Image; use File::Slurp; # create the CreativeService object my $creative_service = Google::Adwords::CreativeService->new(); # need to login to the Adwords service $creative_service->email($email_address) ->password($password) ->developerToken($developer_token) ->applicationToken($app_token); # if you have a MCC $creative_service->clientEmail($client_email); # or $creative_service->clientCustomerId($customerid); # Lets add an image creative my $data_blurb = read_file('image.gif'); my $image = Google::Adwords::Image->new ->name('Image #1') ->data($data_blurb) ->type('image'); my $creative_image = Google::Adwords::Creative->new ->adGroupId($adgroupid) ->destinationUrl('http://www.example.com') ->displayUrl('http://www.example.com') ->image( $image ); my $addcreative = $creative_service->addCreative($creative_image); print "Added Creative ID: " . $addcreative->id . "\n"; print "Image Height: " . $addcreative->image->height . "\n";
This object should be used with the CreativeService API calls
This field is a binary string of data that will be base64 encoded. The easiest is to slurp the file with File::Slurp::read_file and provide the binary string to the data method.
* name - The name of this image. This field is required at creation time, but cannot be changed afterwards.
* type - The type of this image
Accessors (read only)
* height - The height of this image in pixels. This field is calculated by the CreativeService and cannot be changed.
* width - The width of this image in pixels. This field is calculated by the CreativeService and cannot be changed.
* imageUrl - After you have created an image ad, you can use this URL to fetch the image or to link to it. This field is determined by the CreativeService and cannot be changed.
* thumbnailUrl - After you have created an image ad, you can use this URL to fetch or link to a thumbnail version of the image. The thumbnail image is created by the CreativeService and the URL to it cannot be changed. This field will be null if a thumbnail image cannot be generated.
* mimeType - The mime type of this image. This field is determined by the CreativeService and cannot be changed.
Rohan Almeida <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2006 Rohan Almeida <email@example.com>. All rights reserved.
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.