Google::Adwords::KeywordRequest - A Google Adwords KeywordRequest Object
This documentation refers to Google::Adwords::KeywordRequest version 0.0.1
This object is a read/write object used in calls from Google Adwords API.
More info is available here -
* id - The id of the keyword. Optional - if omitted indicates a new keyword.
* maxCpc - The bid (maximum cost per click) for this keyword in micros.
* negative - If set to 1, the keyword is used to filter out variations. Otherwise, acts as a source of variations.
* text - The text of the source keyword.
* type - The type of the source keyword, which determines how variations are generated : Broad, Phrase or Exact.
Mathieu Jondet <firstname.lastname@example.org
Rohan Almeida <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2006 Rohan Almeida <firstname.lastname@example.org>. All rights reserved.
This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.