OrePAN2 - Yet another DarkPAN manager.
You can create your own perl module archive with OrePAN2! It's very simple and useful.
- 1. Inject tar balls from git repo or archive file by orepan2-inject.
- 2. Make 02packages.details.txt.gz by orepan2-indexer.
Download tar ball from CPAN.
% orepan2-inject http://cpan.metacpan.org/authors/id/M/MA/MAHITO/Acme-Hoge-0.03.tar.gz /tmp/darkpan
% orepan2-indexer /tmp/darkpan/
Then you can install Acme::Hoge from darkpan!
% cpanm --mirror-only --mirror=file:///tmp/darkpan/ Acme::Hoge
It's pretty easy!
What's difference between OrePAN1?
- OrePAN2 has more clean and sane interface.
- OrePAN2 provides OO-ish interface
You can use OrePAN2 as a library.
- OrePAN2 uses modern modules like Parse::LocalDistribution.
OrePAN1 coded a lot of things by itself. OrePAN2 delegates most of things to other CPAN modules.
- OrePAN2 is active project
OrePAN1 is now in maintenance phase. But OrePAN2 is still in actively development.
Copyright (C) tokuhirom.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.