Changes for version 0.001_005 - 2017-07-07
- Removed Perl 5.8 support, since I wasn't able to install Perl 5.8 to test it locally and my attempt to guard against invalid escape codes wasn't successful.
- In tests, changed List::Util::uniq to List::MoreUtils::uniq and removed pointless inclusion of (no longer used) Test::Warn.
Changes for version 0.001_004 - 2017-07-06
- Added new code to use "\n" instead of "\R" as the line delimiter when running under perls before 5.10.
Changes for version 0.001_003 - 2017-07-06
- Corrected the loading of test modules so it works in more perls (I hope -- thank you CPAN Testers!)
- Identified some more similar modules to list in documentation
Changes for version 0.001_002 - 2017-06-28
- Use any, all, none from List::MoreUtils instead of List::Util, since we are already requiring List::MoreUtils and those were only added to List::Util relatively recently.
- Required a version of List::MoreUtils with current behavior for any, all, and none. Version 0.28 came out in 2010.
- Documentation fixes.
- Rename test files so they don't contain spaces.
Changes for version 0.001_001 - 2017-06-26
- original version
- Array::2D - Methods for simple array-of-arrays data structures