Changes for version 0.77 - 2002-06-08
- Since Attribute::Handlers now is core, I will refer to changes with their patch number, please read Porting/repository.pod from your a perl tarball for more information.
- Brought up to date with perl 5.8RC1 version will be 5.8 if no more changes come in
- [#13686] This changes the behaviour of lexical attributes. Prior to this lexical attributes were done at a compile time, and they would loose their attribute on the next run over them. Now perl 5.8 calls the attribute handler runtime whenever it hits my.
- [#14448] Fixes cases with too high refcounts on lexical attributes
- [#15945] Do not warn about too late CHECK and INIT block if A::H is pulled in using a require.
- Attribute::Handlers - Simpler definition of attribute handlers