Changes for version 1.17_03
- Adding dependency on File::Which to deal with problems on systems that lack zip and unzip programs. This really should be a build-time dependency only, but ExtUtils::MakeMaker lacks that capability.
- Builds and tests cleanly on Win32 now.
Changes for version 1.17_02
- Renamed the test scripts to the more conventional 01_name.t style
- Upgraded all test scripts from Test.pm to Test::More (removing Test.pm dependency)
- Various other miscellaneous cleanups of the test scripts
- Removed MANIFEST and pod.t from repository (will be auto-generated)
- Some cleaning up of the POD documentation for readability
- Added SUPPORT section to docs
- Merged external TODO file into the POD as a more-common TO DO section
- Added a BUGS section to the docs
Changes for version 1.17_01
- Imported Archive::Zip into http://svn.phase-n.com/svn/cpan/ orphanage. If you have a CPAN login and have released a module, ask ADAMK about an account and you can repair your bug directly in the repository.
- Removed the revision comments from the old CVS repository
- DOS DateTime Format doesn't support dates before 1980 and goes crazy when decoding back to unix time. If we don't get passed a time at all (0 or undef) we now throw an error.
- DOS DateTime Format doesn't support dates before 1980, so if we find any we warn and use Jan 1 12:01pm 1980 if we encounter any
- Win32 doesn't support directory modification times. Tentatively use the current time as the mod-time to prevent sending null times to the unix2dos converter (and the resulting error)
- Reformat the expected empty zip warning in the output to add a note that the warning is entirely normal. Would be nice if some time later we can suppress it altogether, but I don't have the cross-platform STDERR-fu without adding a dependency to IPC::Run3 (which would be bad).
- Adding a proper $VERSION to all classes, and synchronising them to the same value.
- Adding a BEGIN block around the require 5.003_96 so it works at compile-time instead of post-compile.
- Moved crc32 to bin/crc32 in line with package layout conventions
- Archive::Zip::FAQ - Answers to a few frequently asked questions about Archive::Zip
- Archive::Zip::Archive in lib/Archive/Zip.pm
- Archive::Zip::BufferedFileHandle in lib/Archive/Zip/BufferedFileHandle.pm
- Archive::Zip::DirectoryMember in lib/Archive/Zip.pm
- Archive::Zip::FileMember in lib/Archive/Zip.pm
- Archive::Zip::Member in lib/Archive/Zip.pm
- Archive::Zip::MockFileHandle in lib/Archive/Zip/MockFileHandle.pm
- Archive::Zip::NewFileMember in lib/Archive/Zip.pm
- Archive::Zip::StringMember in lib/Archive/Zip.pm
- Archive::Zip::ZipFileMember in lib/Archive/Zip.pm