- Class::Autouse - Run-time class loading on first method call
Changes for version 1.22
- Apparently generating spurious warnings on Perl 5.8.1 on Mac OS X when using SVK. Tentatively applying solution.
- No change in functionality on any platform.
- No need to upgrade unless you are seeing lots of warnings.
- Rolled back the File::Spec dependency from 0.82 to 0.80 to avoid needless upgrades in some 5.005 and 5.006 situations.
- Moved from older CVS repository to newer SVN repository
- Updated Makefile.PL to Module::Install 0.45