Changes for version 0.55
- Updating Module::Install::DSL to 1.01
- Updating Test::POE::Stopping dependency to 1.08 to be able to deal with the change to session internals in POE 1.310.
- Test scripts compensate for a hardcoded assumption that the ID of the first session is 2 in POE, it is now 1 (and the tests adapt)
- POE::Declare - A POE abstraction layer for conciseness and simplicity
- POE::Declare::Meta - Metadata object that describes a POE::Declare class
- POE::Declare::Meta::Attribute - Named accessor with read-only accessor
- POE::Declare::Meta::Event - Declares a named POE event
- POE::Declare::Meta::Internal - Reserve a named slot for internal use
- POE::Declare::Meta::Message - A named message that is emitted to the parent
- POE::Declare::Meta::Param - A named attribute passed to the constructor as a parameter.
- POE::Declare::Meta::Slot - Abstract base class for named class elements
- POE::Declare::Meta::Timeout - A named timeout with generated support methods
- POE::Declare::Object - Base class for all POE::Declare classes