Changes for version 2.00_09
- Adding Test::Inline::Handler::File::VCS to support automatically adding output scripts to version control system, if they have one.
- Added a --vcs flag to inline2test to use Test::Inline::Handler::File::VCS
- Converted testing from =begin test setup to =begin testing SETUP
Changes for version 2.00_08
- Adding a no_index to prevent bad things being indexed
Changes for version 2.00_07
- Set inline2test to actually install
- Remove pod2test, since I'm leaving it as is.
Changes for version 2.00_06
- Added a few more bug fixes, and made the warning only a print, and not a "true" warning.
Changes for version 2.00_05
- Added support for =for example begin -> =for example end blocks
Changes for version 2.00_04
- Resolved rt.cpan.org #557 (Catch and thow error for badly nested POD)
Changes for version 2.00_03
- Forgot to update Changes in 2.00_02
- Added automatic inclusion of 99_pod.t to my build script, as recommended by CPANTS
- Fixed a POD bug in Inline.pm
Changes for version 2.00_02
- Moving some things around to make Test::Inline less oriented around classes, and made adding things a bit smarter.
Changes for version 2.00_01
- Moved from PCPP (Phase N private CPAN repository) to Open Source repository.
- Inlined File::DirUtils as Test::Inline::Util
- Renamed Test::Inline::TestFile as Test::Inline::Script
- Completed POD docs for what methods exist
- Partially completed main module DESCRIPTION
- Formerly known as Test::Inline2, a private Phase N Australia module
- Test::Inline - Inlining your tests next to the code being tested
- Test::Inline::Handler::Extract - Extract relevant Pod sections from source code.
- Test::Inline::Handler::File - Local Filesystem IO Handler
- Test::Inline::Handler::File::VCS - Test::Inline IO Handler for Version Control Systems
- Test::Inline::Script - Generate the test file for a single source file
- Test::Inline::Section - Implements a section of tests
- Test::Inline::Util in lib/Test/Inline/Util.pm