- Imager::regmach - documents the register virtual machine used by Imager::transform2().
Changes for version 0.37
- Add scalar/mmap to iolayer
- Add close() code to iolayer
- Merge callback interface into iolayer
- Add interface for writing to all formats but tiff
- Add interface for reading for png (started), gif (merge with cb patch), ppm and raw
- Add make new tests once all formats support io_layer
- Implment the maxread threshold (Indicates how far a library can read before it indicates that it's done).
- MultiImage & metadata support:
- Figure what interface should be between C and perl?
- How to store data in the C interface for tags/metadata?
- Old sins:
- Make sure everything is doable with the OO interface
- Split the other classes into seperate files
- Compile with memory debugging enabled and fix leaks
- Check if hashbox code is choosing the wrong closest color
- Add to the documentation
- Write a tutorial?
- Write a guide to installing the helper libraries
- Go through the entire project and add comments in pod so doco.perl can be used to read them.
- For latest versions check the Imager-devel pages: http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~addi/perl/Imager/devel/