Changes for version 0.40
- difference() wasn't setting an alpha channel when the input image didn't have one
- improve crop() documentation, see http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?lastnode_id=155767&node_id=155428
- handle the first "buggy giflib" test more portably. Previously it used fork() which caused problems on systems that didn't have a real fork().
- For latest versions check the Imager-devel pages: http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~addi/perl/Imager/devel/
- Imager::Draw - Draw primitives to images
- Imager::Engines - Programmable transformation operations
- Imager::Files - working with image files
- Imager::Filters - Entire Image Filtering Operations
- Imager::ImageTypes - Internal image representation information
- Imager::Transformations - Simple transformations of one image into another.
- Imager::interface.pod - decribes the virtual image interface
- Imager::regmach - documents the register virtual machine used by Imager::transform2().
- Imager - Perl extension for Generating 24 bit Images
- Imager::Color - Color handling for Imager.
- Imager::Color::Float - Rough floating point sample colour handling
- Imager::Expr - implements expression parsing and compilation for the expression evaluation engine used by Imager::transform2()
- Imager::Expr::Assem - an assembler for producing code for the Imager register machine
- Imager::Fill - general fill types
- Imager::Font - Font handling for Imager.
- Imager::Font::FreeType2 - low-level functions for FreeType2 text output
- Imager::Font::Truetype - low-level functions for Truetype fonts
- Imager::Font::Type1 - low-level functions for Type1 fonts
- Imager::Font::Win32 - uses Win32 GDI services for text output
- Imager::Fountain - a class for building fountain fills suitable for use by the fountain filter.
- Imager::Matrix2d - simple wrapper for matrix construction
- Imager::Regops - generated information about the register based VM
- Imager::Transform - a library of register machine image transformations