Changes for version 0.26
- Added some more exposition on the usage of dies_ok() and lives_ok() for those who found them confusing. Also reordered presentation of docs so more specific throws_ok() comes first.
- Some misc. documentation tweaks.
- Added some tests for RT#24678, but not actually fixed them yet (thanks to Joshua ben Jore & David Golden). They skip for now.
- Tests should now pass on Strawberry/Vanilla Perl (thanks Nadim Khemir & Chris Dolan)
- Added comment in docs about T::E not catching exit() in eval() blocks (thanks Peter Scott)
- Updated Test::* & Sub::Uplevel version dependencies to something modern
- Test::Exception - Test exception based code