Changes for version 0.11 - 2002-03-09
- This should have been done a lot earlier; the changes were mailed to me by Matthew O. Persico (firstname.lastname@example.org) a while back... Sorry!
- Removed 5.002/5.005 specific versions; the one section of differing functionality wasn't useful enough to justify maintaining two files.
- Added 'menu' functionality.
- Added '-n' and '+-n'.
- $DEBUG is now a package global that can be set from outside the package in order to debug it.
- Changed float regexps to the version in Perl Cookbook, page 44.
- Term::Prompt - Perl extension for prompting a user for information