Changes for version 0.10 - 2012-11-14
- Release Marpa-based version; it's now decisively better than the MGC parser.
Changes for version 0.07_991 - 2012-11-13
- Upgrade to Marpa::R2
- Now with more BNF-like grammar definition.
Changes for version 0.07_99 - 2012-04-18
- Changed parser backend from Parser::MGC to Marpa::XS.
- Updated dist.ini.
- TAP::Spec::BailOut - A TAP Bail Out! line
- TAP::Spec::Body - The main body of a TAP testset
- TAP::Spec::Comment - A comment in a TAP stream
- TAP::Spec::Footer - Trailing information in a TAP stream
- TAP::Spec::Header - Information at the beginning of a TAP stream
- TAP::Spec::JunkLine - A line of non-TAP data in a TAP stream
- TAP::Spec::Parser - Reference implementation of the TAP specification
- TAP::Spec::Plan - A TAP test plan
- TAP::Spec::Plan::Simple - A basic TAP plan with a number of tests
- TAP::Spec::Plan::SkipAll - A TAP plan indicating that all tests were skipped
- TAP::Spec::Plan::Todo - A legacy TAP plan indicating TODO tests
- TAP::Spec::TestResult - The results of a single test
- TAP::Spec::TestSet - A set of related TAP tests
- TAP::Spec::Version - A TAP version number specification
- TAP::Spec::Parser::Actions in lib/TAP/Spec/Parser.pm