Changes for version 0.61
- Fixed bug in N:G:Search.pm that would cause an infinite loop when a user enters an invalid API key (RT bug #4208)
- Fixed bug passing boolean for safe/filters (RT bug #2737)
- Removed the N:G:Search->ie and N:G:Search->oe methods after reading the docs a little more carefully and seeing "The parameters <ie> and <oe> are required in client requests but their values are ignored." Gah! (RT bug #4393)
- Fixed typo in method name in ::Response.pm (thanks to mystery rt.cpan user!)
- Removed use of CPAN::MakeMaker
- Updated POD
Changes for version 0.60_02
- Tweaked ::Google.pm to override 'http_proxy' method to store url for later use since it doesn't have a service thingy to update...duh.
- Tweaked ::tool.pm 'http_proxy' method to store and return url
Changes for version 0.60_01
- Updated global and service-related constructors to watch for an HTTP proxy argument.
- Added 'http_proxy' and 'key' (where necessary) methods to global and service-related packages.
- Updated hooks to allow 'debug' argument to (optionally) be a reference to a subroutine.
- Service related packages are loaded at run-time rather than compile-time.
- Updated ::Service.pm to set HTTP proxy, if necessary.
- Added Net::Google::tool as base class for most others.
- Update Makefile.PL to check for LWP::Protocol::file
- Updated Service.pm to set SOAP::Lite debugging via SOAP::Trace rather than deprecated 'on_debug' method.
- Updated POD.
simple OOP-ish interface to the Google SOAP API
simple OOP-ish interface to the Google SOAP API for cached documents
simple OOP-ish interface to the Google SOAP API search responses
simple OOP-ish interface to the Google SOAP API for searching
SOAP widget(s) for Net::Google
simple OOP-ish interface to the Google SOAP API for spelling suggestions
base class for Net::Google service classes.