- farabi - Run Farabi web server
Changes for version 0.47
- This release begins the road to a better DZIL/M:I/EU:MM project support
- Upgrade to jQuery 2.1.1
- Upgrade to CodeMirror 4.2
- #10: Install a CPAN module from inside Farabi.
- Added git status and log and all git operations are now under VCS menu.
- Added make, make clean & make test commands.
- Added dzil build and clean actions
- Dist:Zilla support is enabled when the current project folder contains 'dist.ini'
- ExtUtils::MakeMaker and Module::Install support is enabled when the current project folder contains 'Makefile.PL'
- Refactor make and dzil commands into build, clean and test commands under the build menu.
- Added SQL syntax highlighting support.
- Diff editor is also affected with whitespace (tab, space) toggle options.
- F1 displays perldoc help for the selected text or current token under the cursor in the documentation tab.
- Remove Minilla support. It is literally too opinionated and not there yet.