Changes for version 0.00005
- Updated Lou's email address.
- Updated version number.
Changes for version 0.00004_01
- Advanced version of ActiveMQ to current release version.
- Fixed script to be more reliable, easier to use.
- Changed script to check the tarball or the URI for version number.
- Made script clean up temp files.
- Added ability for script to check Apache's archives for old releases.
- Implemented get_installed_versions()
- Better support for multiple installed ActiveMQ versions.
- get_version_dir() now has no default value.
- Many new tests for the script.
- Added optional Kwalitee release test.
- Avoid issues when the scope returned is called during global destruction when the IPC::Run object has already been cleaned up.
- Alien::ActiveMQ - Manages installs of versions of Apache ActiveMQ, and provides a standard way to start an MQ server from perl.