ModulesChanges for version 0.05
Alt::Crypt::RSA::BigInt - RSA public-key cryptosystem, using Math::BigInt
- Fixed some perlcritic issues -- mainly returning undef and changing to the three argument open using a lexical file handle.
- Doh -- Alt's package name was Bigint not BigInt.
- Speed up testing for Calc backend (only do 384-bits in test 11 if not using GMP or Pari backends).
- Switch to Bytes::Random::Secure's OO interface, and allow plugging in a different irand function to the generator.
- Use the new generator interface in all tests. The suite went from 3328 bits of blocking randomness to 1536.