- AnyEvent::STOMP - A lightweight event-driven STOMP client
Changes for version 0.7
- Ownership taken over by Fulko Hew.
- Added a backwards compatible 'content-length' option. It facilitates indirect control over ActiveMQ/JMS text/byte message control. See: 'Working with JMS Text/Bytes Messages and Stomp' in http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html
- Since empty headers are now feasible, it now handles sending messages with no headers.
- BUGFIX: The DESTROY() function was not being invoked when objects went out of scope because its handle->fh contained a reference to the original object (causing a circular reference). A new mandatory destroy() method now exists to facilitate a proper cleanup avoiding the related memory leak.