Changes for version 3.26
- remove unused module Apache::AuthCookie::Autobox from dist
- remove CGI.pm dependency. CGI.pm has been removed from perl core, which was the primary reason we used it in the first place. Replaced with dependency on lighter weight set of three modules:
- Also recommended (but not required) is WWW::Form::UrlEncoded::XS
- Add optional support for charset encoding. If you have something like
- PerlSetVar MyAuthNameEncoding UTF-8
- Then AuthCookie with now automatically decode parameters using the given encoding now. AuthCookie params() data will be decoded automatically if this is on. See details in AuthCookie module documentation. In addition r->user will be encoded (using byte semantics) using this encoding.
- IMPORTANT ***** If you turn this on, this could break your code. r->user() will now be byte encoded using the given encoding. If you use usernames that contain non-ascii characters you either need to use decoded_user(), or decode r->user() yourself in your subclasses.
- See the AuthCookie docs for more details.
- add optional support for decoding httpd.conf requires directives. This is enabled with a RequiresEncoding setting:
- PerlSetVar MyAuthNameRequiresEncoding UTF-8
- Then decoded_requires($r) will return the decoded value of $r->requires You only need this if you have non-ascii characters in your requires directives such as:
- Requires user programmør
- add decoded_user($r) method to get the value of r->user decoded using character semantics instead of bytes. Due to the fact that r->user is a C API method we cannot get character semantics on r->user directly. If no Encoding directive is in effect, then this is the same as r->user.
- add encoding($r): string which returns the value of the Encoding directive that is in effect for the current request.
- Apache2::AuthCookie - Perl Authentication and Authorization via cookies
- Apache2::AuthCookie::Base - Common Methods Shared by Apache2 and Apache2_4 AuthCookie Subclasses.
- Apache2::AuthCookie::Params - AuthCookie Params Driver for mod_perl 2.x
- Apache2_4::AuthCookie - Perl Authentication and Authorization via cookies for Apache 2.4
- Apache::AuthCookie - Perl Authentication and Authorization via cookies
- Apache::AuthCookie::Params - AuthCookie Params Driver for mod_perl 1.x
- Apache::AuthCookie::Params::Base - Internal CGI AuthCookie Params Base Class
- Apache::AuthCookie::Params::CGI - Internal CGI Params Subclass
- Apache::AuthCookie::Util - Internal Utility Functions for AuthCookie