Changes for version 0.16
- bugfix. Content-Type was overwritten to default text/html during the streaming of a static file because $r->header_out('Content-Type') was not set, however $r->content_type is set properly in PerlLibTreeTrans URI_Translation_Handler. Fixed in two places.
- documentation was lightly edited, especially regarding the details of module installation and appropriate mod_perl configuration. Thanks to Kevin Austin for the hints.
- README was reformatted back to plain text.
- META.yml was created manually and added to MANIFEST.
- Apache::Dynagzip - mod_perl extension for Apache-1.3.X to compress the response with gzip format.