Changes for version 1.71
- Change: 221296497b441b42259041cf5b711d9cee7c34c1 Author: Andrew Kirkpatrick <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2015-10-07 18:37:18 +0000
- Update docs and bump version to 1.71
- Change: 93dc9043ab9ff3c90bff0b8aa8514a692ea4d75b Author: Andrew Kirkpatrick <email@example.com> Date : 2015-10-05 13:43:44 +0000
- Bump to developer release
- Change: 6b8d2a4b3d6cc8e68729a11b9d613306d7c13e42 Author: Andrew Kirkpatrick <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date : 2015-10-05 13:34:57 +0000
- Restrict multiple whitespace tolerance
- The introduction of \s+ in between all elements led to a missing non-quoted element being mistaken for a gap between two elements. Now \s+ is only matched in between quoted elements where it is unambiguous.
- Refactored tests so that lines and parsed hashes are adjacent, and included tests for multiple spaces between quoted elements, and the failure to parse due to a missing element.
- Fixes RT#107511
- Apache::LogRegex - Parse a line from an Apache logfile into a hash