Changes for version 0.30 - 2003-08-25
- Added support for reloading modules from within PAR files Thanks to Raymond Field for the report
- Added support for unpacking content of PAR files Thanks to Maurice Aubrey for the implementation! Use PerlSetVar PARTempDir to specify (defaults to platform temp dir) and ##UNPACKDIR## within web.conf to enable/use
- New tests and documentation to reflect these changes.
- Note: Apache::PAR now requires PAR .74 due to required changes for reload functionality
- Apache::PAR::tutorial - Information on getting Apache::PAR up and running.
- Apache::PAR - Perl extension for including Perl ARchive files in a mod_perl (1.x or 2.x) environment.
- Apache::PAR::PerlRun - Apache::PerlRun (or ModPerl::PerlRun) subclass which serves PerlRun scripts to clients from within .par files.
- Apache::PAR::Registry - Apache::Registry subclass which serves Apache::Registry scripts to clients from within .par files.
- Apache::PAR::RegistryCooker - Internal base class used by Apache::PAR classes
- Apache::PAR::ScriptBase - Internal base class used by Apache::PAR classes
- Apache::PAR::Static - Serve static content to clients from within .par files.