- main in lib/Apache/SSI.pm
Changes for version 2.19
- We now use $r->print() instead of print() inside SSI.pm, because the latter seemed to have buffering problems.
- Added a Build.PL for installation via Module::Build.
- Modified ssi_include() to check for an HTTP_OK status from the subrequest in addition to an OK status from the handler. [Aaron Ross]
- Fixed an undefined-value warning that occurred in the time-related components when the time zone wasn't set. [Aaron Ross]
- Made some modernization updates to the Apache::test module we use during testing.
- Use Test.pm for testing output rather than my custom stuff.