Changes for version 1.09 - 2019-03-20
- Fixed bug where -h wasn't working.
- Now supports Module::Build::Tiny modules. Iyad Kandalaft and F. Li
- The -D option for --debug was incorrectly specifed as -d.
- All of the rpmbuild files go in the --rpmbuild directory instead of partially in the --tmpdir directory.
- Fixed a number of issues that prevented it working in a perlbrew environment (or other heavily customized environments). F. Li
- cpantorpm - An RPM packager for perl modules
- App::CPANtoRPM - a library used by the cpantorpm tool