Changes for version 0.45
- Add support for Perl::PrereqScanner::NotQuiteLite. To select this scanner, use --scanner=nqlite. Currently, both 'suggests' and 'requires' from the scanning result are added as 'requires'.
- Deprecate --lite option and replace it with --scanner. The default is still Perl::PrereqScanner ('regular'). Other possible values are 'lite' (Perl::PrereqScanner::Lite) and 'nqlite' mentioned in the previous point.
- Perl::PrereqScanner::Lite is downgraded as RuntimeRecommends prereq, as is Perl::PrereqScanner::NotQuiteLite.
- lint-prereqs - Check extraneous/missing/incorrect prerequisites in dist.ini
- App::LintPrereqs - Check extraneous/missing/incorrect prerequisites in dist.ini