Changes for version 0.10 - 2010-10-12
- Don't FAIL due to test count error on systems without lua
- The skip count was always off on systems without lua. We said we skipped 6 tests, but it was 3 where the URL wasn't =~ /failo/.
- It's easier to just skip the entire test suite on those systems, so move the prereq for lua before the plan.
- Also don't run each of those tests 10 times. There's no need.
- quotecc - Command-line interface App::QuoteCC
- App::QuoteCC - Take a quote file and emit a standalone program that spews a random quote
- App::QuoteCC::Input::Fortune - Read quotes from a fortune(1) file
- App::QuoteCC::Input::Text - Read newline delimited quotes
- App::QuoteCC::Input::YAML - Read quotes from a YAML file with YAML::XS
- App::QuoteCC::Output::C - Emit quotes in C format
- App::QuoteCC::Output::Lua - Emit quotes in Lua format
- App::QuoteCC::Output::Perl - Emit quotes in Perl format
- App::QuoteCC::Role::Input - A role representing a App::QuoteCC input format
- App::QuoteCC::Role::Output - A role representing a App::QuoteCC output format