Changes for version 0.11.4
- No longer install a post-commit hook (unecessary since 0.11.3_1) but we keep the post-commit command as a no-op for backwards compatability with existing installations.
Changes for version 0.11.3_2
- Don't use the defined-or "//" operator - min perl version 5.6.
Changes for version 0.11.3_1
- Bug Fixes:
- Fix license typo in Makefile.PL (Mohammad S Anwar)
- Replace backup/recover (stash/pop) implementation with setting GIT_WORK_TREE to a temporary directory. This should fix https://github.com/mlawren/githook-perltidy/issues/8.
- githook-perltidy - run perltidy and podtidy before Git commits